Click here to schedule your private lesson
with our online tool. Explore available
openings. When you see a time you like
log in, or register for a new client account.
You can even prepay with your Paypal.
Before we arrive to work with your dog, it is extremely important we learn as much as possible about you, your dog and the issues you face. Click this link to complete the form. We understand the form is lengthy but gives us the best picture into the issue your face.
At Dog Stars, we realize not all dogs, and their training requirements, are suited for group classes.
We develop a training program for you in the comfort of your home, catering to the specific needs of you and your pet.
And private training offers many benefits over group lessons
- Problems behaviors are addressed where the problem occur most, in your home.
- Your Dog's specific behaviors are evaluated and discussed with you. Then a unique training plan is put in place to help you and your dog.
- In group lessons, training is limited to the class lesson plan.
- Behaviors are taught much more quickly. Often, in only one or two visits
- Training is done on your schedule!
- We come to you!
- No distractions from other owners or dogs.
- Private lessons are great for obedience training, puppy training,
teaching good dog manners, or modifying a specific behavior.
Just a few examples of such behaviors include
- separation anxiety
- leash pulling
- improper behavior towards children or other pets
- guarding behaviors
- house breaking
- crate training
- mouthing or nipping
Dog Star Training serves the greater St. Louis community.
Call Us (314) 422-2700